Sponsorship with Kick It Touch!
Kickit Touch Football has exciting competitions across Brisbane and Toowoomba with many more to come!
We're looking to team up with local organisations to build a strong community feel at each of our competitions and events.
What makes Kickit the right partner? The product, the football and the players!
Kick It Touch partners will establish a key presence in the local community and expose their brand directly to over 250 players on a nightly basis.
Organisations will feature prominently on our website and social media platforms and well as in person at competitions and events.
Network and build essential business relationships via our local venues, events and community involvement for steadied long-term growth.
We will continue to work with you to develop new ideas and strategies to mutually benefit both Kickit Touch Football and your brand.
Kick It hosts nightly competitions at our (Monday and Wednesday) Carseldine venue, as well as Toowong (Tuesday) and Toowoomba (Monday).
This is just the beginning as we are always planning new competitions and venues across Queensland.
Since our humble beginning in 2007, we have strived to include local businesses to create a strong and social community feel at our competitions.
Together with your help, we can continue to maintain the fun and friendly environment of our venues and take Kick It to the next level.
The opportunities are endless for new partners - whether that be naming rights to the competition or simply aiding in a player/team prize capacity.
A Gold sponsorship
- Exclusive naming rights to the venue/competition.
- Brand signage and marketing material at competition and seen via social media.
- Gold partners will contribute products/vouchers etc towards player/team prizes.
- Gold brands will appear on our website, each associated venue page and all venue related social media posts.
- Gold businesses will feature on our venue specific advertised content across all platforms
A Silver sponsorship
- Silver partners will contribute products/vouchers etc towards player/team prizes
- Silver brands will appear on each venue page & various venue related social media posts.
- Naming rights to our individual player performance leaderboards on venue pages.
Your partnership with Kickit Touch Football will aid in building strong business and personal relationships through new clients, networking and reputation for long-term sustainability.
Get involved today! Contact our Managing Director Corey Smith on 0413 614 437 or enquire below.
Kick It Touch runs a number of events each year in Brisbane and Toowoomba and local businesses are encouraged to jump on board.
Our events schedule consists of two charity events featuring LIVIN. All profits from these events will be donated towards mental health and depression.
Representative Cup in Toowoomba (April) and Brisbane (October) host the best players of Kick It. This is an amazing chance for organisations to partner up in a player/team prize capacity or a representative jersey sponsor.
The Rep scene doesn't stop with an Allstars (March) and State of Origin (June) event at Carseldine. These annual competition nights provide partners with the opportunity to become a player/team prize provider or a unique jersey promotion.
Kick It Sponsors have plenty of opportunities to get involved;
- Spaces are available to set up signage or a marquee and participate in the event.
- Donation of products or vouchers towards the event for players and teams.
- Organisations have the fantastic opportunity to make a monetary donation for charity events (tax receipts are available)
- Partners will gain awareness through a range of website and social media posts.
- All businesses are welcome to represent their business/brand by entering a team. Discounts may apply.
- We love long-term partnerships as it gives both parties the opportunity to create a strong relationship that is beneficial and recognised
Kick It touch and partners will always work together to create the most valuable partnership with the best possible outcomes. There are plenty of opportunities to succeed in a sponsorship with Kick It Touch Football. Enquire below.
Get involved today! Contact our Managing Director Corey Smith on 0413 614 437 or enquire below