The brand new The Green sporting fields as part of the Carseldine Urban Development project offers pristine playing fields, fresh facilities and illuminating LED lighting; the perfect venue for Kick It Touch Footy!
For Monday night season information, please check below.
Date: Monday, February 7th
Address: 532 Beams Road, Carseldine (On newly named Promenade Street)
Team Fees: $845 per team
Duration: 10 weeks
Game Times: 6:30/7:20/8:10pm
Divisions: Mixed and Mens
Team registrations are now open for our Monday night Carseldine competition.
Registration takes less than 30-seconds. Once registered, will be in contact with you with some more information.
Register two teams at any Kick It venue/competition and score $50 off each team’s fees (up to a total of $100).
Team fees are due by week four of the competition.
Competition point incentive:
– Two bonus competition points is earned for teams that pay in full by the end of week two.
– One bonus competition point is earned for teams that pay in full by the end of week four.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal. Your venue manager will update you on all the relevant information at the beginning of each season.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes. Team lists can be updated until the end of week six of the competition.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture games throughout the season. Please contact your venue manager if you have any questions on finals eligibility.
- Carseldine is a mens and mixed 7-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players from your team list by half time.
- General team forfeits result in a 3-0 loss. Limited or no-notice team forfeits result in a 5-0 loss.
- Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top four mens and top four mixed teams in each division will progress through to finals in week nine and ten of the competition.
Note: all teams play in finals weeks regardless of standings.