The Green, Carseldine is the newest North Brisbane venue for Kick It Touch Football. The pristine ground offers superior playing fields, fantastic facilities and is the perfect environment for the closest social sport to Rugby League!
2021 Spring Season | Register now!
Date: from Wednesday, August 25th
Address: 532 Beams Road, Carseldine
Team Fees: $845 per team
Duration: 10 weeks/games
Game Times: 6:15/7:00/7:45/8:30pm
Divisions: Mixed and Mens
Team registrations are open at our Wednesday night Carseldine competition.
Don’t wait until next season! Simply sign up via the team registration page and your squad can enter the current competition immediately.
Get playing today! Registration takes 30-seconds – then we will be in contact with you with some season information.
Come and try night – Wednesday September 1st
Week 2 of our Carseldine competition is a come and try night for all new players and teams. This is an awesome opportunity for you and your team to experience Kick It and play in a match before the following season. Think of the fun, friends and getting fit – best of all, its completely free! Sign up your team below via the team registration page and we’ll be in contact with some juicy information.
Register two teams at any Kick It venue and score $50 off each team’s fees (up to a total of $100).
Team fees are due by week four of the competition.
Two bonus competition points are on offer for teams that pay in full before the end of week three.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture matches.
- Carseldine is a Mixed and Mens 7-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players by half time
- All forfeits result in a 3-0 loss. Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top eight Mens and top four Mixed teams will progress through to finals in week six and seven of the competition.
- Similar to the first week of the NRL finals, the top eight Mens teams will be split in half, with the top four teams to play off for the major prize.
- The second four will play off for the minor prize.
- All grand final team prizes are thanks to Arrivederci Pizzeria, Newstead Remedial Massage, GYG Chermside.
Note: all teams play in finals rounds regardless of standings.
Venue & Field Map