Jack Cook Memorial Park has been the home of Kick It Touch Football since its inception in 2007. Located in the heart of Brisbane, the venue offers a superior location with a cool, laid back environment perfect for social touch footy!
Taringa Thursday is a split Mens and Mixed competition.
– All teams take the field with seven players.
– Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
– Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
– Team captains are required to submit a team list at the start of the fixture rounds to identify and control the finals eligibility of players.
– Players must play a minimum of three trials/fixture games to be eligible for finals.
Teams are required to be in team wear or at the very least same coloured clothing. Teams are allowed a fill-in or one player outside of the team’s colours or kit.
Two bonus competition points are up for grabs throughout the fixture rounds for teams who are in correct team wear.
Bonus point allocation:
7+ fixture matches in correct team wear – 2 points.
4 fixture matches in correct team wear – 1 point.
Our official apparel sponsor Intercept Supply Co. is be able to provide fully sublimated team kits with a quick turnaround. Contact us or your venue manager for more information.
Teams will be ranked in accordance of skill level following week one trials where the seasonal fixtures draw will be accumulated.
The top 8 mixed teams will progress through to finals in week 9.
Identical to the first week of the NRL finals, the top 8 will be split in half, with the top four teams to play off for the major prize. The second four will play off for the minor prize. Grand final team prizes are thanks to Arrivederci Pizzeria.
Note: all teams play in week 9 and 10 regardless of standings.