Graceville Rugby League Club
Located at the home of Graceville Rugby League club, Bert St Clair oval offers the perfect season environment for social touch footy!
Date: Thursday, May 26th
Address: 247 Graceville Ave, Graceville 4075
Team Fees: $845 per team
Duration: 10 weeks
Tuesday Competition: Mens & Mixed
Game Times: 6:30/7:20/8:10pm
Multi-team discounts apply.
Team registrations are now open for our Thursday night Autumn competition at Graceville.
Registration takes less than 30-seconds. Once registered, our venue manager will be in contact with you with some more information.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Register two teams at any Kick It venue and score $50 off each team’s fees (up to a total of $100).
Team fees are due by week four of the competition.
Competition point incentive:
– Two bonus competition points are awarded t0 teams that pay in full by the end of week two.
– One bonus competition point is awarded t0 teams that pay in full by the end of week four.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal.
Competition Details + Structure
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes. Team lists can be updated until the end of week six of the competition.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture games throughout the season. Please contact your venue manager if you have any questions on finals eligibility.
- Toowong is a mixed 6-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players from your team list by half time.
- General team forfeits result in a 3-0 loss. Limited or no-notice team forfeits result in a 5-0 loss.
- Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top four mixed teams in each division will progress through to finals in week nine and ten of the competition.
Note: all teams play in finals weeks regardless of standings.