Gibson Park, Stafford
Gibson Park (Stafford) is the newest North Brisbane venue for Kick It Touch Football. The suburban ground offers superior playing fields and the perfect environment for the closest social sport to Rugby League!
2021 Summer Season | Register now!
Date: Wednesday, January 13th
Address: Gibson Park, Stafford
Team Fees: $845 per team
Duration: 10 weeks/games
Game Times: 6:15/7:00/7:45/8:30pm
Divisions: Mixed and Mens
Registrations will stay open until October 14th.
Team fees are due by week two of the competition.
Two bonus competition points are on offer for teams that pay in full before week two.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture matches.
- Stafford is a Mixed and Mens 7-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players by half time
- All forfeits result in a 3-0 loss. Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top eight Mens and top four Mixed teams will progress through to finals in week six and seven of the competition.
- Similar to the first week of the NRL finals, the top eight Mens teams will be split in half, with the top four teams to play off for the major prize.
- The second four will play off for the minor prize.
- All grand final team prizes are thanks to Arrivederci Pizzeria, Newstead Remedial Massage, GYG Chermside.
Note: all teams play in finals rounds regardless of standings.