Season Info | USC Sunshine Coast
USC Sunshine Coast is Kick It Touch's newest competition. The pristine facilities and fields at the University offer the perfect environment for "the closest social touch footy to Rugby League".
Come and Try day - April 18th, 3-4pm
Experience Kick It Touch, play in matches and competitions. There will be heaps of prizes to be won.
This event is open to absolutely everyone and best of its, its totally FREE!
Sign up for this event
Autumn Season @ USC | Register now!
Date: Sunday, May 9th
Address: USC, Sunshine Coast
Team Fees: $795
Duration: 10 weeks/10 games
Game Times: 5:00/5:50/6:40pm
Divisions: Mixed and Mens
Student Discount incentive
Register a team using your student email and valid student ID card and score $50 off your team fee total.
Pay in full incentive
Organise your team fees in full before week one and score $50 off your team’s fees.
Team fees are due by week four of the competition.
Two bonus competition points are on offer for teams that pay in full before the end of week four.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture matches.
- Sunshine Coast is a Mixed and Mens 7-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players by half time
- Team forfeits result in a 3-0 loss if communicated early. A 5-0 forfeit loss in the event of late notice or no notice.
- Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top four Mens and top four Mixed teams will progress through to finals in week nine and ten of the competition.
- Winning semi-final teams will progress through to the grand final in week 10.
- 3v4 will take place in week 10 for the unsuccessful semi final teams in week 10
Note: all teams play in week 9 and 10 regardless of standings.
Venue Sponsors (TBD)