Jack Cook Memorial Park (Toowong/Taringa)
Jack Cook Memorial Park has been the home of Kick It Touch Football since its inception in 2007.
Located on the boarder of inner-Brisbane suburbs of Taringa and Toowong, the venue offers a superior location with a cool, laid back environment perfect for social touch footy!
Date: Tuesday, May 17th
Address: 40/50 Indooroopilly Rd, Toowong QLD 4066
Team Fees: $845 per team
Duration: 10 weeks
Tuesday Competition: Mixed
Game Times: 6:10/7:00/7:50/8:40pm
Multi-team discounts apply.
Team registrations remain open for our Toowong summer competition. Don’t wait until next season – sign up today and enter the competition immediately. Kick your footy up a notch before the start of Autumn season.
Simply sign up and play each of the remaining weeks of the current season. No fuss – it’s as easy as that! Discounts will apply.
Registration takes 30-seconds – then we will be in contact with you with some more information.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
Register two teams at any Kick It venue and score $50 off each team’s fees (up to a total of $100).
Team fees are due by week four of the competition.
Competition point incentive:
– Two bonus competition points are awarded t0 teams that pay in full by the end of week two.
– One bonus competition point is awarded t0 teams that pay in full by the end of week four.
Direct bank transfer or credit card options are available via the Payment Portal.
Competition Information + Structure
Team captains are required to submit a seasonal player list prior to round one. Team lists will be used for individual leaderboards, finals eligibility and insurance purposes. Team lists can be updated until the end of week six of the competition.
To be eligible for finals, players must be on your team’s player list and play a minimum of three trial or fixture games throughout the season. Please contact your venue manager if you have any questions on finals eligibility.
- Toowong is a mixed 6-aside competition.
- Mixed teams are required to take the field with a minimum of two girls.
- Matches are 40 minutes with two 20 minute halves.
- To constitute a match, your team must have five regular players from your team list by half time.
- General team forfeits result in a 3-0 loss. Limited or no-notice team forfeits result in a 5-0 loss.
- Bye matches result in a 3-0 win to the relevant teams involved.
For a full breakdown of the rules or code of conduct, please visit the rules page.
The top four mixed teams in each division will progress through to finals in week nine and ten of the competition.
Note: all teams play in finals weeks regardless of standings.